Today marks 150 Days until the 150th Playing of Lehigh/Lafayette at Yankee Stadium! Time to start the countdown! In honor of this auspicious day, I’ve compiled a list of
150 10 ways that you can celebrate – or begin to celebrate – college football’s most played rivalry!
So without further ado, Get out that old silver goblet, with Lehigh upon it, and…
- Start planning your 150th outfit, extra points for the most creative use of brown & white.
- Attend an upcoming Summer Social with other Lehigh alumni in your area, because only they really understand.
- Reserve your hotel room in New York City for the weekend of November 21-23.
- Buy a stuffed animal leopard and use it as a stress ball and/or chew toy for your dog.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator everywhere you go today. It’ll make you feel like you’re a student at Lehigh again!
- Convince your friends you’ve discovered a delicious and highly coveted craft brew called “Natural Light”.
- Marching 97 alumni – bring your instrument to work and host your own personal EcoFlame.
- Set a countdown on your phone to November 22 at 3pm!
- Attach wheels to your bed and organize a neighborhood bed-race.
- Go to a First Year Student Sendoff and tell the Class of 2018 all about the glories of Lehigh/Lafayette.