1. Why do you volunteer for Lehigh?
I am proud to me part of the Lehigh community and have a personal obligation to contribute to Lehigh’s continued educational mission to current and future students. Lehigh has educated eleven of my relatives beginning with my Uncle Charles J. McGonigle (Class of 1901) to my nephew Jacob Harris (Class of 2015). Plus I enjoy spending time with friends and making new ones.
2. What do you find rewarding about the experience?
Finding ways to use my skills and talents to make any difference I can to Lehigh. I enjoy helping bring my fellow Lehigh classmates together for our upcoming reunion.
3. What would you say to a potential Lehigh volunteer?
You will enjoy giving back your time and energy and value the new Lehigh friends that you meet.
4. Do you have a favorite memory or moment from your volunteer experience with Lehigh that stands out?
It’s coming up: Our Class of 1985 30th Reunion May 14-17th, 2015!
5. Anything else you’d like to share about volunteering with Lehigh?
Go Lehigh! Beat Lafayette!